Indoor Air Quality in Amarillo, TX
Advanced Heating and Air specializes in effective solutions to indoor air quality, bringing leading-edge products, skilled service, and rewarding results to home and business owners in The Greater Amarillo Area. As a family owned business, we are dedicated to conscientious service, and hold ourselves to a higher level of quality. Drawing from extensive industry background, practical experience, and comprehensive training, our team of licensed technicians provide accurate analysis, informed recommendations, and timely installation. We will work with you to create a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable indoor space. By determining the ideal product for your specific circumstances, we ensure your total satisfaction. Know that your project will be handled by skilled professionals, who will complete all work properly and in an organized fashion. Contact us for any concerns you may have with air quality, and we’ll answer with solutions you can trust.
Breathe easy with expert indoor air quality services!
Some of the innovative options Advanced Heating and Air offers to home and business owners across Amarillo, TX include:
- Air Cleaners are designed to provide relief from allergies, asthma, and other respiratory illnesses by removing the airborne contaminants and particles that pass through the duct system. These units work silently, 24 hours day, cleansing the air throughout the house multiple times per hour. You’ll benefit from a cleaner home, cleaner HVAC equipment, superior heating and cooling system performance, and lower monthly utility bills. Modern air cleaners go far beyond simple filtration to capture 99% of airborne pollen, mold, and spore-sized particles. Maintenance is simple and infrequent, and the benefits are ongoing. Contaminants, such as tobacco smoke, smog, airborne viruses, pet dander, pollen, and dust, don’t stand a chance.
- Air Filters are built into the return-air duct of your home’s forced-air HVAC system, and capture particles as air flows through. If the fan is running, the filter is working to eliminate pollutants from breathing air. Ensuring that your system’s air filter is clean promotes proper airflow, protects against contamination of equipment, and boosts energy efficiency, saving you money on your monthly utility bills. There are four main types of filters;
- Flat Air Filters (panel filters) are most common and designed to defend the HVAC system from the accumulation of dust and debris rather than to protect indoor air quality.
- Pleated Filters are made with compacted materials, and when electrostatically charged, attract allergens, such as pollen and pet dander.
- Extended Media Filters are a box-like unit of packed filtration media that looks similar to an accordion and requires professional installation.
- Electronic Filters feature an electrically charged collector plate that traps filtered particulates and never needs to be replaced.
- Dehumidifiers install into your HVAC system and work in conjunction with your air conditioner to extract the optimum amount of moisture to maintain a comfortable, healthy indoor environment. Whole-home dehumidifiers maintain ideal humidity throughout the entire home, combating the moisture generated by daily activities, such as showering, cleaning, and cooking. Convenient and quiet, these units are low maintenance, and automatically monitor and respond to changing indoor conditions. Excess humidity does worse things than make you feel tired, miserable, and overheated. It provides the perfect breeding ground for insects, such as dust mites, cockroaches, and centipedes, encourages mold and mildew growth, aggravates asthma and allergy symptoms, and can cause wood furnishings and trim to warp and rot. Whole-home dehumidifiers allow you to set temperatures higher, without giving up on comfort, and provide a healthier living space.
- Humidifiers install directly into your HVAC system to introduce necessary moisture into the air, promoting greater comfort, cost-savings, and health. Controlled by your thermostat, whole house humidifiers generate water vapor to maintain humidity within the ideal range, allowing you to feel warmer at lower temperatures. According the EPA, for every degree you lower your thermostat, you can trim up to 4% from your heating bill. Overly dry air aggravates asthma and allergy symptoms, leaves you more susceptible to infection, leads to cracked, itchy skin and dried nasal passages, and can damage fine wood furnishings, musical instruments, and electronics. These units are a straightforward and simple means of improving health and comfort, while also cutting costs.
- UV Lights utilize the natural power of ultraviolet light to kill mold, bacteria, germs and odors, improving the air in your entire home. These units incorporate into your HVAC equipment to destroy contaminants on interior surfaces for a cleaner, more efficient system. By protecting cooling coils from organic growth, a UV Light saves more energy than it requires. Germicidal UV lights are tucked out of sight, and work silently, preventing germs from being re-circulated by the HVAC systems, removing VOCs, reducing odors, and preventing algae growth and clogs in condensate drain lines. Costly chemical cleaning of coils is a thing of the past, and you’re cooling system will require less energy, resist wear and tear, and create a healthier, more comfortable home environment.
- Flow Plus InLine Cleaner is a rewarding and proactive measure to prevent condensate drain line problems and maintain proper flow and pump operation. The compact unit installs quickly in the 3/4″ condensate drain line, eliminating the damage and costly repairs associated with the build-up of organic material, clogs, and fouling of condensate pumps due to algae or slime accumulation in the tank or float. As condensate water flows into the Flow Plus Inline Cleaner, the cartridge dissolves slowly, releasing Flow Plus into the drain line, protecting equipment performance for up to six months. The unit requires no electricity or upkeep, and cartridges can easily be replaced as part of seasonal maintenance.